*Menu! *NewsWars.Com *Banned.Video! *Breaking News! *Hot Headlines! *The Illinois Family Institute! *Situation Updates!
How To Combat Critical Race Theory in Your Community Toolkit!
An A-to-Z Guide On How To Stop Critical Race Theory And Reclaim Your Community And Schools! Click Here!
Mom in Carmel NY rips these leftist, communist, satanist a new "A" Hole!
A mother fights back against the public schools indoctrination of children with Critical race theory, Hating Police & forced acceptance of LGBTQ lifestyles as normal and wholesome!
Critical Race Theory Is (White Genocide)! The 10 Stages Of Genocide!
1. Classification: The differences between people are not respected. There's a division of 'Us' and 'Them'. This can be carried out through the use of stereotypes, or excluding people who are perceived to be different.
2. Symbolization: This is a visual manifestation of hatred. Jews in Nazi occupied Europe were forced to wear yellow stars to show that they were 'different'.
3. Discrimination: The dominant group denies civil rights or even citizenship to identified groups. The nurnberg laws of 1935 in Nazi Germany stripped Jews of their German citizenship and prohibited their employment by the government and by universities.
4. Dehumanization: Those who are perceived as different are treated with no form of human rights or personal dignity. During the genocide in Rwanda, Tutsis were referred to as 'cockroaches', the Nazis referred to Jews as vermin.
5. Organization: Genocides are always planned. Regimes of hatred often train those who are to carry out the destruction of a people.
6. Polarisation: Propaganda begins to be spread by hate groups. The Nazis used the newspaper Der Sturmer to spread and insight messages of hate about Jewish people.
7. Preparation: Perpetrators plan the genocide. They often use euphemisms to cloak their intentions, create fear of the victim group and build armies, buy weapons and train their troops and militias.
8. Persecution: Victims are identified and separated out because of their ethnic or religious identity and death lists are drawn up. People are sometimes segregated into ghettos, deported or starved and property is often expropriated. Genocide massacres begin.
9. Extermination: The hate group murders their identified victims in a deliberate and systematic campaign of violence. Millions of lives have been destroyed or changed beyond recognition through genocide.
10. Denial: The perpetrators or later generations deny the existence of any crime.
Based on Gregory H. Stanton's 10 stages of genocide: Genocide never just happens. There is always a set of circumstances which occur or which are created to build the climate in which genocide can take place. Www.GenocideWatch.Net Genocide Watch
The Ten Stages of Genocide! Excellent 4 Minute Video Explanation And Modern Day Example! Genocide is a process that unfolds in ten stages, that are predictable, preventable, and can operate simultaneously. The Indian government, led by the Bharatiya Janata Party, have demonised and isolated minorities in Kashmir and Assam. Their trajectory follows the ten stages of genocide. Video - Image - Article - Pdf Handout